There are so many great benefits a person can gain from traveling to different places. Some benefits for my husband and I are the ability to meet new people and explore new cultures, to further develop and grow our relationship with these shared experiences.
Our traveling adventures range from hiking, backpacking and camping in nature throughout the U.S. to traveling around Europe, the Pacific Islands and other amazing countries.
With the busy lives we live, hours in the car during peak traffic, long hours at school or work, deadlines and more, I encourage you to take time out from your daily tasks, office responsibilities, hectic schedules and everyday pressures at least once in a year. MINIMUM!
It is important to get out of the ever so stressful daily routines we set for ourselves to survive, especially if you live in California. Why?
- It can help reduce stress (which is crucial for your immune system)
- It is good to do a reset on your body’s entire system (ya’know because no one can run on fumes forever. It’s okay to come back refreshed!)
- You challenge yourself to get out of your comfort zone (which can have great impact on your self esteem)
- You can learn new habits from various cultures to implement into your life
- It helps you appreciate your life (it’s easy to lose sight of what you have when you’re mired in your daily life)